The DS4 Tool is an open-source utility Software application, It is Developed by InhexSTER This Tool allows you to configure and pair Dual Shock 4 controllers to work on a computer system. It Completely works the same as DS4Windows. It acts as an emulator and enables you to use a PS4 controller on a Windows computer system. The DS4 Tool's latest version is quite easy to install and use and it's a very reliable application. This tool works via Bluetooth or directly through a cable connection. This DS4Windows has works similarly to an Xbox emulator, but when you use the DS4 Tool, you do not have to go through more its advanced steps. You have to learn some latest Features of This Tool.
DS4 Tool Latest Features:
- They also Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games.
- This latest Tool Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions.
- Use the Sixaxis movement for just as many actions.
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamically change by battery level, and more.
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros.
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers.
- It also Allows to Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched.
- It can fully Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls.
- Freely available to the reading of how the sticks and Sixaxis are working.
- Assign a deadline to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the Sixaxis.
- Automatically get new updates.
File Name: DS4 Tool Setup