There is also an online multiplayer called GTA Online. You create an avatar and live in Los Santos completing missions to earn money, buy apartments, upgrade cars, and live the life of the high roller. We can play solo against other users or by teams in different game modes with GTA Online. There are also online Heists that you compete with other players on your computer desktop. These heists are like missions completed in the single-player mode but tailored for teams of players.
New to Grand Theft Auto V for PC is Rockstar Editors. Rockstar Editor is a recording and editing toolset that lets you record and edit real-time footage. You have a huge amount of features of Grand Theft Auto game it can fully work on this game. It just likes our real life.
- Main features
- 4K quality graphics.
- Largest map ever.
- GTA online multiplayer mode.
- Record games and edit the results creating short videos with Rockstar Editor.
- Improvements to how vehicles are driven and to the fighting and shooting systems of previous versions.
- Characters dubbed by professional voice-over artists.
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) System Requirements (2019) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need all these requirements, so you can first check our device space.
- Memory:4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
- CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core
- Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) File Size:72 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
File Name: Grand Theft Auto V
Developer: Rockstar Games
Series: Grand Theft Auto
Models: Single-player, Multiplayer