- ADB (Android Debug Bridge): Allow to flash and debug your device.
- MTP (Media Transfer Protocol: Transfering media files to both devices.
- PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol): Transfer images to both devices.
- RNDIS: This can allow using a phone network.
- CDC Serial (Modem AT Proxy): It allows us to use AT commands through a virtual com port on your Windows system.
- Supported all windows operating systems, Windows XP to Windows 10.
How to Install Intel Phone USB Driver?
- Download Intel phone USB Driver's latest version from the download button.
- Accept the terms of some conditions of the download license agreement on PC.
- Unzip the contents of the ZIP file of IntelAndroidDrvSetup*.zip),
- You can run the installer you extracted from the ZIP file on your Windows desktop.
- This file can also ask for permission to “allow this app to make changes to your PC?”
- Follow the install prompts and accept the license agreement.
- Ensure that the Intel Android device USB driver is checked and select Next.
- Accept the install location and select Install on your computer system.
- Now click the Install button.
- Wait for a few minutes to install the file on your computer system
- Select OK when the install is finished.
- Now you can select Finish to exit the installer.
File Name: Intel Phone USB Driver
Latest Version: 1.10.0
You can also download Intel Phone Flash Tool latest version